Saturday, December 06, 2008

Desirous Desires....


Lilliputian pleasures!


Ah! Those eyes…

Submissive yet naughty!

They ask me “Care to join?”

Expressive yet puzzled!

They wonder “Are we troubling?!”

Messed up yet adorable!

They tempt me “come, indulge!”


Ah! Those eyes… those desires... those temptations…

If only the childhood could go life-long…



~~~~~~~~~~~~

*******
~~~~~~~~~~~

Benign wishes!


Desire! - Photoshot by Mohit Oberai


Wish there was one such wonderland,

Where I need nothing but the self,

Where I want nothing but the time,

Where I hear nothing but silence,

Where I feel nothing but the breeze,

Where I care for nothing but the ‘now’,

Oh! As I say that, I wake myself up,

Laughing out loud…

As I realize that ‘now’ is here,

And wonderland is no(w)here

Suddenly my wants become…

Nothing more than just “being”,

Nothing more than just “relishing”

Nothing more than just “expressing” and

Nothing more than just “sharing”

Oh! One more time I am woken up…

This time, it is an invite from inside the kitchen.

Yay! Its snack time now,

And there I get up to go…

See! I am being in the ‘now’

Relishing it with all senses,

Am expressing too and if you were here,

I wouldn’t mind sharing!


~~~~~~~~~~~~

*******
~~~~~~~~~~~

Avarice!


Beak can hold more than the belly can - Photoshot by Dick Lyon


Nature’s anomaly…

Where the beak can hold more than the belly can!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilliputian Pleasures: Reminds me of the times when I made my own special soapy brews, but no-one wanted to ind-ulge back then, they were only ind-ignant. Bad hair days, sigh!

Benign wishes: If you really want’o share, then you’ll need more than only thy-self in wonderland, no! Perhaps I could join, wot say :p …… (This poem is weeeely cute, btw)

Avarice: It ain’t nature’s anomaly missy, it is to keep reminding us that things which appear seemingly impossible could also happen if you want 'em to! So beakup and smile.

-Meao

Sukanya Krishnan said...

@ Meao

Meao Meao on my wall,
Here's the wonderland after all,
of which your are a part already my pal,
A greedy man who wants it all,
paves the way for his own fall,
and that's 'nature's anomaly' what I call!

lol

Thankoo vewy much for the kind words!

- Meao Meao

Anonymous said...

Complex Post. This record helped me in my college assignment. Thnaks Alot